Author Topic: Cece's before and still going :D  (Read 29941 times)

Offline ceceY

• weightloss isn't always linear. it can be a slow process too but quitting wouldn't make it any faster!!!!!
Cece's before and still going :D
« on: July 24, 2016, 08:19:13 PM »
So this is like long overdue. Finally! Warning: insanely long read
I've always been overweight ever since I got to know myself lol so it never bothered me and I managed fine with it and took the occasional disturbances it came with as normal not until March 2013 when I got diagnosed with severe hypertension and I had barely turned 19 a few days before. I cried that I was going to die young and my doctor told me that I was lucky enough not to have had a stroke maybe cos I was young and that I'd have to deal with it with drugs for life adding that the drugs' side effects were bound to show up within some 30,40yrs if I got lucky. Thankfully, a nutritionist was also with the doctors on ward rounds and after they left she consoled and assured me that it was reversible then she placed me on HER diet, a very restrictive one. I was 93 at that time and a week later 94. Then I knew I had to do something and started researching and bumped into this wonderful forum. I started taking things slow, and with the advice and encouragement of awlf members I stand today, for the first time in my life at a normal weight. I went off bp meds six months after diagnosis and it has been perfect ever since. I have fallen off track severally, but I have thankfully not gone back to where I'm coming from. My appreciation goes to God of course, Dr. Trim ;( Phat Mzbells, rukevwe, esthy, brownshuga, WLE ma'am, all yea old and new members tag yourselves please. Most of them are active on Ig and I still follow follow them. Not yet at goal weight but posting for more motivation for myself and y'all. This whole process has also been a huge influencer of my current career path. Hopefully someday african nutrition would be where it's meant to - - - Attached pictures are 87 and 65.3----was particularly photophobic at higher weights lol

Offline Ahmed farydah

Re: Cece's before and still going :D
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2016, 04:40:47 AM »
Congrats dear, you really deserve it.

Offline ceceY

• weightloss isn't always linear. it can be a slow process too but quitting wouldn't make it any faster!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2016, 08:20:59 AM »
Thanks Faree dear

Offline uchay

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2016, 12:41:02 PM »
Congrats Cecey!

Offline ceceY

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2016, 06:08:29 PM »
Thanks uchay!

Offline Ubyy

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2016, 02:10:08 PM »
OMG.... This is more than beautiful.... Congrats dear

Offline ceceY

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2016, 02:38:15 PM »
Thanks Ubyy!

Offline Weighloss Expert

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2016, 02:13:24 PM »
Cecey!
This is inspiration at its best! Was with my mum when i read it and shared it with her; she said you look like a top model
Instagram: @africanweightloss

Offline ceceY

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2016, 05:40:48 PM »
Lol. Thanks WLE ma'am. Thanks to la mum for the 'washing' as well. You look fabulous on your Instagram progress picture. Your gruelling workouts and persistence paying off!

Offline Weighloss Expert

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2016, 05:19:47 PM »
Awww thank you darling  :P :) i wannabe like you ;) :-*
Instagram: @africanweightloss

Offline kweenk

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2016, 08:22:02 PM »
Way to to congrats dear

Offline ceceY

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2016, 11:49:21 AM »
Thanks Kween

Offline queen47

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2016, 08:52:59 PM »
congrats cece....well done

Offline ceceY

« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2016, 04:18:31 AM »
Thanks Queen

Offline esthy baby

• The most high God is my strength
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2017, 09:11:02 AM »
wow wow wow congratulations sis, I'm happy you ve achieved this sorry I ve not been here for a very long time just got in here and saw the good news weldone dearie hopefully I ll be coming on here now take kia and God bless.
ticker.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/ww8ybhs/weight. png[/img][/ur1]