Author Topic: New Nigerian/African Weight Loss Structured Food timetable Part 2  (Read 36555 times)

Offline Dr Trim

• Administrator
    • African Weight Loss Forum
I have had a lot of requests over the past few weeks for a structured timetable. This timetable is a 2 week weight loss timetable. It is a very good Nigerian Diabetic food timetable

I would be giving a few explanations on various meals, and some lovely recipes that can help in making this timetable cheap and possible in your homes.

Remember 8-12 cups minimum water per day. No alcohol. No fruit juices, No soft drinks

[attachment=1]

[attachment=2]

Some Notes on this Nigerian/Diabetic Food  timetable

1. Beans: Your beans....The way we cook beans in Naija usually has lots of oil in it. In making the beans for this food timetable, you should not add more than half a table spoon of palm oil into your beans. Remember that a tablespoon of palmoil is 120 calories of pure fat. To help redden your beans if you so desire, cut in freshly ground tomatoes into the beans.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 05:52:43 PM by Dr Trim »
Click here to purchase workout DVDs

My personal BBpin: 7E14DC80
Instagram Handle: @DrTrim

Offline Dr Trim

• Administrator
    • African Weight Loss Forum
Re: New Nigerian/African Weight Loss Structured Food timetable Part 2
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 04:34:05 PM »
To see how to make the Pasta with mixed vegetables in a low calorie way, click the link below:

https://www.africanweightloss.com/2011/07/low-calorie-recipe-suitable-for-nigeriansafrican.html
Click here to purchase workout DVDs

My personal BBpin: 7E14DC80
Instagram Handle: @DrTrim